2021 Membership is Open
For 2021 the following membership categories are offered:
- Adult Membership 2021 at £25
- Applies to applicants aged 25 and over at date of sign-up
- Young Membership 2021 at £10
- Applies to applicants under 25 years of age at date of sign-up
- England Athletics (formerly UKA) Individual Affiliation at £15 (2021-22)
- Applies only if you want to join or rejoin England Athletics with Tri-Anglia as your first-named EA club. Please note that the EA year runs from April to March so this fee is for 2021-22 EA membership. If you normally take EA membership through another club you do not need this option.
- Family Membership
- If you have two adult Tri-Anglia members in the family, all remaining family members under 25 can be joined for free; please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to do this.
How to Apply
Existing club members can login to the website and then renew membership by clicking here. New applicants should go to the full signup form. The sign-up form has required answers (indicated by an asterisk) and some which are optional. Please fill in the required questions carefully, especially your date-of-birth (sometimes inaccurate in a hurry) and your emergency contact details. At the place where it asks, please upload a digital photo of yourself according to the instructions given there.
Payment for membership (both renewals and new applications) is done within your online entry using the service provider GoCardless. If you have not previously had a GoCardless account, you sign up as a new customer, requiring your address and bank details, and click on Confirm Payment which completes the transaction.
While we try to prepare membership cards and post them out as quickly as possible, there can be a delay in managing this. Card print-runs are done in batches and our membership secretary is a volunteer like all officers of the club and is occasionally away and unable to print cards.
Triathlon England Membership
Tri-Anglia has club affiliation to Triathlon England; however individual membership is something you take out yourself, at a discount to the full fee because you are a Tri-Anglia member (£24 for juniors and £40 for adults, costs are slightly lower if you agree to a direct debit for future payments). Membership benefits include liability insurance while training away from club sessions or racing (UK and abroad); a year long race license so that you don’t need to pay for day licences at each Triathlon England sanctioned event that you do; and if you aspire to representing GB as an Age Group Triathlete you must have membership to qualify. Click here for TE Membership.
Please email email@example.com